January 9-11, 2013 • Indiana Convention Center
*** Registration available at door. ***
- Special workshops on Wednesday, January 9 and diverse educational tracks throughout Thursday, January 10 and Friday, January 11.
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEU & CCH) available for Indiana, surrounding states, and nationally.
- Connect with over 1,900 green industry professionals from Indiana and surrounding states.
- Trade Show on January 10 & 11 features green industry businesses throughout the country displaying the newest products.
- Keynote Speaker: Charlie Hall, Ph.D., Professor of Horticulture, Texas A&M University
Managing Inputs Effectively in Uncertain Times,
Thursday, January 10, Opening Session, 8:00 – 10:15 am
- Awards Programs for INLA & MRTF:
Thursday, January 10, 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Convention Center
- Landscape Challenge: Landscape teams compete to build a 200 sq. foot landscape/garden project in 4 hours!
Thursday, January 10, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Trade Show Floor
To view a digital version of the 2013 IGE Show Program click here.
The Indiana Green Expo is presented in partnership by the Indiana Nursery and Landscape Association and Midwest Regional Turf Foundation.