WHO: All public and private schools, golf courses, nurseries, farmers, ag dealers, cities, towns, municipalities and county units of government or others receiving this notice are eligible to participate.
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Local Time
Download the 2014 Clean Sweep Planning Form (pdf)
- August 12, 2014: Clay County Fairgrounds, Brazil, IN
- August 13, 2014: Dubois County Fairgrounds, Huntingburg, IN
- August 19, 2014: Lake County Fairgrounds, Crown Point, IN
- August 20, 2014: Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds, Lafayette, IN
- August 21, 2014: Hendricks County Fairgrounds, Danville, IN
HOW: Complete the 2014 Clean Sweep Planning Form to the best of your ability. Mail, fax or e-mail the completed form to Kevin Neal at 765-494-4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Mon., July 28, 2014. Then bring your labeled, leak free and safe to transport containers to the collection site. DO NOT mix materials. In case of an emergency, you should bring with you a list of products you are carrying and a contact
*NOTE: OISC reserves the right to cancel this Pesticide Clean Sweep Project if there is
not adequate demand. Participants submitting the planning form by July 28, 2014 will
be contacted immediately if cancellation is necessary.