The IGE features exhibiting companies from around the country. Our attendees are from Indiana and the surrounding states which include business owners, managers and staff of wholesale and retail nurseries, landscape management firms, greenhouse growers, golf course superintendents and staff, grounds maintenance departments, landscape design and installation firms, garden centers, consulting firms, educational institutions, suppliers and more!
Register Online HERE. Learn more about the event HERE.
January 6-8, 2016 • Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46225
Here are directions (map/directions) and parking information (parking). We look forward to seeing you at the Indiana Green Expo (IGE). To help you get the most out of the IGE, we want to share some highlights and the digital version of the Show Program.
Safe travels to the Expo and see you soon!
EDUCATION HIGHLIGHTS 8 Workshops – Over 98 Education Seminars! Sessions are packed with CCHs from the Indiana State Chemist.
> Opening Session: Thursday, Jan. 7, 8:00– 10:15 am
With Keynote Speaker Howard Kellman, award winning sports broadcaster, speaking at 9:15 am.
> New in 2016:
- Tree Care education session
- Spanish speaking session
- Vegetation Management session
> Awesome turf education: Wednesday, Jan. 6-8
- Bunker construction, tournament hosting, and innovation sessions for the golf course superintendent with many superintendent speakers in addition to academic experts.
- NFL, soccer, and baseball presentations and many top speakers for the sports turf manager.
- Excellent lawn care advice from the experts and updates on current issues for the lawn care industry.
> Landscape and plant material education: Wednesday, Jan. 6-8
- Plant materials, landscape installation/maintenance, design, tree care, hardscape, and production are among the sessions attendees can choose from.
- ICPI and NCMA certification classes are back!
- Many owner/operator speakers in addition to academic experts.
TRADE SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
> New Product Showcase:
Second year to offer this unique showcase!
> Longer Trade Show Hours on Thursday and Friday!
> INEF Scholarship Silent Auction: One day only!
Thursday, January 7, 8:00 am–3:30 pm, Trade Show Floor> Annual Landscape Challenge:
Thursday, January 7, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm, Trade Show Floor
Landscape teams compete to build a 300 sq. ft.
landscape/garden project in 4 hours! Attendees and
judging committee vote on the winner.
IGE 2015 Corporate Sponsors > Blue Grass Farms & Brehob Nursery
The Indiana Green Expo is presented in partnership by the Indiana Nursery and Landscape Association and Midwest Regional Turf Foundation.